Saturday, April 24, 2010

YOUR REACTIONS TO THE RUNNING STORY

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mr. Kibira,

Thanks for the challenge. I used to be a runner. I ran track for my University here in the States but have since been very lazy. But your story and the challenge for Kenyans from Tanzanians through you just revitalized me. So I will be running a lot. I am going to compete in the the next LA Marathon in March.

Thanks bro and keep making those films.

Take care
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think you will find us Kenyans up to and welcoming the challenge. Bring it on.

-- If a man speaks in the forest and there is no woman around to hear him, is he wrong?
- Author Unknown
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Safi sana bwana Director. I think u should write a book about this that day utakaposhinda marathon. Umenifanya nifikirie about starting running even though I have never like the aspect of running. Anyways goodluck as u train to win future marathons
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Beautiful piece, brother and all agreed. Your resilience is most admirable and inspiring. I will join you too and run as a 'Tanzanian' but without any promises!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Great inspirational story, I hope it gets share widely,
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Agree brother!!!! as one of my favorite diet, running has been my passion and i love doing not only for the health related reasons, but it's always fun and joy for me!!!!!
So guys keep up the good work, i am so inspired by your stories...........

No comments: