Sunday, July 22, 2007

BONGOLAND II SHOOT IS 90% COMPLETE

Guys,
We created this blog to give you the updates about our progress during the shoot, but logistical issues have forced us to abandon some of our plans. I am happy to announce that we have completed 90% of the shoot. We hopr to wrap up on wednesday or thursday this week (7/26).

I came to Tanzania to showcase my fellow Tanzanias in the movie...what they have given me is something I will keep for the rest of my life...you will be the judge of this when the movie comes out this November. These people exceeded all of our expecations...these people can act....in some of the emotional scenes it was not uncommon to find even the crew immersed in the moment. I know in many scenes I was overwhelmed by emotions expressed by these actors in a scene.

What makes this worth noting is that most of them are doing this using their natural talent and they have no formal training as such.

We sill resume the updates about how it all went and we promise to give you a front seat in to the scoop about "MAKING OF BONGOLAND II"

Among the major highlights include shooting a scene with the upcoming musician "BUSHOKE" who makes a cameo in Bongoland II.

No comments: